1. SUB TIME:
Second string players must be on the court. Restrictions - (First string/ better players = 1 dribble).
No Pressing, Teams must fall back into a 1-2-2 Zone Defense.
2. PLAYER DOES NOT PLAY:
• Without An Official Team T-Shirt & Team Shorts...Unless Authorized
by the League - (no Exceptions!).
3. ONE GAME SUSPENSION - (FOR PLAYERS)
• Dissing A Ref. • Fighting • Swearing • Cursing • Roughneck Playing
• Parent excessively arguing, Stepping on the COURT or /complaining about a Referee or League Official(s).
4 . IMMEDIATE EJECTION: Taunting • Trash Talking • Finger Pointing
5. AUTOMATIC FOREFEIT: Coach Doesn't Play Every Player / TEAM ARRIVES 16 MINUTES LATE
6. 2 SHOT TECHNICAL FOUL: Player Comes Late & Enters Name Or Number In Book
• Player With 6 Fouls (team Also Loses Position Of Ball)
• Alpha Division: Not Playing A 1-2-2 Defense...or Double Teaming An Opponent.
• Parent SITTING ON THE BENCH...Or Standing In Bench Area/Next to the Coach!
7. 4 SHOT TECHNICAL FOUL:
• Any Behavior Deemed Detrimental To The League By A Parent.
• Abusive Parent Language From Sideline
• Defaced Team Shirt (each Player/each Game).
• If Team Is Not Registered In Book At Game Time (before Book Goes To Scorers Table).
8. COACHES BEHAVIOR / CUMULATIVE PENALITY
• First 2 TECHNICALS for the season no penality.
• 3rd Technical = 1 game suspension
• 4th Technical = 2 game suspension
• 5th Technical = Dissmissial From League
9. Trasaction are allowed for the first 7 games: (With Commissioner's Approval).
10. WHERE TO PICK-UP ON DEFENSE:
(MAN TO MAN)
Impact Youth Basketball,
We Make Memories For Kids!
Article A. Rosters are Frozen after the 5th regular season game.
Article B. After initial draft has taken place, incoming players are placed randomly through
a draft lottery process!
• All Divisions Must Play A 1-2-2
Zone or other during SUB TIME!
• Top 3 players of the 1-2-2...are
allowed 2 steps out ~
• Bottom 2 players of zone 3 steps out.
11. GRACE RULE:
• Team losing by 20 points or more... clock runs during free throws and Time-outs... until
trailing team cuts deficit back to 14.
12. The PLAYOFFS: All Teams Qualify For The Playoffs:
• Regular season champions in each division gets a bye into the finals!
12a. NEUTRAL ZONE:
• 5 Point Shot From Deemed Area.
• EXODUS Divisions - FULL COURT!
• REVELATION Divisions - FULL COURT
* Two technical's in a game is an automatic disqualification, coach must immediately leave the sidelines and go behind the fence/
out of the playing field.....or exit the gym.
* Any coach that's serving a suspension, may NOT enter the field of play but must be behind the fence/ out of the gym, he is also not
allowed to coach from behind the fence. Failure to adhere to said rule will result in a 4 shot technical for each outburst.