1. Any Player Can Be Waved!
2. Player Can Be Traded/ 1 for 1...or 2 for 1
• (Each team is allowed 2 transactions during league play.)
Article A. Rosters are Frozen after the 7th regular season game.
Article B. After initial draft has taken place, incoming players are placed randomly through
a draft lottery process!
Article C. Shuffle Rule: Any illegal transaction without league notice, all players name are
written down, coach from the worst team choses a player from the shuffle to
add or exchange on to his team.
(waved player has the option of signing with any team he/she chooses... spots permitting.
1. SUB TIME:
Second string players must be on the court. Restrictions - (First string/ better players = 1 dribble).
No Pressing, Teams must fall back into a 1-2-2 Zone Defense.
2. PLAYER DOES NOT PLAY:
• Without An Official Team T-Shirt & Team Shorts...Unless Authorized
by the League - (no Exceptions!).
3. ONE GAME SUSPENSION - (FOR PLAYERS)
• Dissing A Ref. • Fighting • Swearing • Cursing • Roughneck Playing
• Parent excessively arguing, Stepping on the COURT or /complaining about a Referee or League Official(s).
4 . IMMEDIATE EJECTION: Taunting • Trash Talking • Finger Pointing
5. AUTOMATIC FOREFEIT: Coach Doesn't Play Every Player / TEAM ARRIVES 16 MINUTES LATE
6. 2 SHOT TECHNICAL FOUL: Player Comes Late & Enters Name Or Number In Book
• Player With 6 Fouls (team Also Loses Position Of Ball)
• Alpha Division: Not Playing A 1-2-2 Defense...or Double Teaming An Opponent.
• Parent SITTING ON THE BENCH...Or Standing In Bench Area/Next to the Coach!
7. 4 SHOT TECHNICAL FOUL:
• Any Behavior Deemed Detrimental To The League By A Parent.
• Abusive Parent Language From Sideline
• Defaced Team Shirt (each Player/each Game).
• If Team Is Not Registered In Book At Game Time (before Book Goes To Scorers Table).
8. COACHES BEHAVIOR / CUMULATIVE PENALITY
• First 2 TECHNICALS for the season no penality.
• 3rd Technical = 1 game suspension
• 4th Technical = 2 game suspension
• 5th Technical = Dissmissial From League
9. Trasaction are allowed for the first 7 games: (With Commissioner's Approval).
10. WHERE TO PICK-UP ON DEFENSE:
(MAN TO MAN) (ZONES)
• All Divisions Must Play A 1-2-2
Zone or other during SUB TIME!
• Top 3 players of the 1-2-2...are
allowed 2 steps out ~
• Bottom 2 players of zone 3 steps out.
11. GRACE RULE:
• Team losing by 20 points or more... clock runs during free throws and Time-outs... until
trailing team cuts deficit back to 14.
12. The PLAYOFFS: All Teams Qualify For The Playoffs:
• Regular season champions in each division gets a bye into the finals!
12a. NEUTRAL ZONE:
• 5 Point Shot From Deemed Area.
• AlPHA Divisions - 5 POINT LINE!
• Genesis Divisions - HALF COURT!
• EXODUS Divisions - FULL COURT!
• REVELATION Divisions - FULL COURT
* Two technical's in a game is an automatic disqualification, coach must immediately leave the sidelines and go behind the fence/
out of the playing field.....or exit the gym.
* Any coach that's serving a suspension, may NOT enter the field of play but must be behind the fence/ out of the gym, he is also not
allowed to coach from behind the fence. Failure to adhere to said rule will result in a 4 shot technical for each outburst.